|Main unit input
|28kHz ± 3kHz
|0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
|Main unit weight
- electronically managed.
- The detachable handpiece’s materials are produced in the United States, and it can withstand an autoclave at a temperature of 135oC and a pressure of 0.22 MPa.
- compatible with the handpiece and tips from Satelec
- many functions, such as general and periodic.
- The American-made handpiece’s substance, which is FDA and NSF certified, is used as an aeroplastic component in both Europe and America.
- Soft and long-lasting silica gel tubes are used to make the cable.
- The cavitation that the scaling tip’s end produces makes it easier to clean teeth.
- The machine always operates on the best frequency and performs more steadily thanks to digitally regulated and automatic frequency tracking.
- It aids in removing tea, bacterial plaque, and tooth calculus.