|100V – 240V 501-Iz/60Hz
|The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex
|+5°C to +40:C
|50kPa to 106kPa
|Main unit net weight:
|Main unit gross weight:
|84mm x 88mm x 112mm
- Equipped with a clean, bright LCD, a clear image, and various colors that clearly show the file’s route.
- The measurements are accurate because they are based on cutting-edge multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibration.
- You won’t need to replace the battery over and again because it is rechargeable.
- Easy to fold and change the viewing angle
- utilizing a multi-frequency closed circuit based on the mouth cavity of the human body and the fifth generation circuit at the apex locator area.
- whether the electrolyte in the root canal is wet or dry. Blood or physiological brine won’t have an impact on the measurement’s outcome.
- Accessories that can be autoclaved to prevent infection
- Please Take Notice: Apex locators claim to have reading accuracy of 97.7%. When the precautions (suggested in the user handbook) are not taken, readings may deviate from the standard way of determining working length (radiographic method), and they may fluctuate.