- Mani K- Files 21 have extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges.
- When working up and down, the working efficiency is high.
- The triangular cross-section provides a more flexible hand file.
- Mani K- Files have safe-ended” tips.
- This is the dental file with a shank used for enlarging the root canal.
- They are generally used with a quarter turn “watch-winding” motion and vertical pull.
- It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting.
|Mani K Files
|Quantity in Pack
|Cutting Part Material
|Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
|Diamond-shaped Cross Section
Points to Consider Before Using Mani Dental K File:
- Before utilizing the product, sterilize it using an autoclave and make sure the process is finished. For each situation, select the best kind, then apply the general approach.
- There are no cracks, scratches, or deformations before use.
- There is a chance of breaking or twisting if the product’s head is long, thin, or large.
- Make sure to refrain from applying excessive pressure and irrational angles.
- To prevent injury to your eyes, put on safety glasses.
- To avoid breathing in dust, you should also put on a dust mask.
- To prevent falls and unintentional intake, use rubber dams, etc.
- Use this instrument only for the aforementioned uses; do not use it for anything else.
- If the product is infected or damaged, dispose of it.
- After using, wash it with a medical cleaning solution and a brush to remove any foreign materials, such as tissues and body fluids that have become stuck.
- To prevent the cutting component from deteriorating while being cleaned by an ultrasonic cleaner, place the product on a stand.
- Because this product has a sharp-edged part, use it with extreme caution to prevent puncturing fingers.
- This product might become corrosive if submerged in NaOCl, EDTA, etc. over an extended period of time.
- Benefits of the Mani K Files
- finishing edge with a mirror-like sharpness.
- It offers good working properties due to its strong ductility.
- After thorough washing and sterilization, the hard-fiber stainless steel on it inhibits corrosion.
|Item model number
|Are Batteries Included
|4.9 x 3.1 x 0.71 cm; 18 Grams
※ Stainless steel material has high hardness characteristics and has very good cutting performance, but it is not very suitable for the preparation of curved root canals.
※ In case of a small root canal, a small stainless steel file with a higher hardness may be used to gradually expand, then complete the preparation with a nickel-titanium file.
※ Please replace the file in time when it reaches the limit.