- Zirconium oxide, dispersing agent, calcium silicates, calcium aluminate, and calcium hydroxide.
- Permanent Root Canal Filling In Cases Of Vital Or Necrotic Pulp Or Following A Retreatment Procedure. Use of Bioactive RCS in Single Cone Technique or Cold Lateral Condensation is appropriate.
- A Bioactive Mineral Root Canal Sealer With Biocompatibility, Bioactive RCS Is Based On Innovative Mineral Micro-Aggregate Chemistry’s “Active Biosilicate Technology”: Formulation with High Mineral Purity and Monomer-Free lowering the likelihood of tissue toxicity.
- Retreatable: Bioactive RCS Can Be Easily Removed From The Root Canal If A Retreatment Is Necessary.
- Biocompatibility: high mineral purity and monomer free formulation reducing the risk of adverse tissue reaction.
- Bioactive properties: hydroxyapatite formation at the tooth-sealer interface and mineralization of dentinal structure.
- Alkaline pH.
- Sealing properties: crystallization of the material inside the dentin tubules creating a tight seal.
- BioActive RCS does not suffer setting contraction.
- BioActive RCS can be used, in addition to conventional techniques, in single cone technique and thermoplastic filling.
- Use conventional gutta removal techniques.